One of the missions of the AEFE is to encourage the schooling of every French child residing abroad, hence scholarships are available. If you believe that your family may be eligible for financial support, the application process and eligibility criteria can be found on the French Consulat Website.
• the child must be a French citizen;
• the child and family must live in the country where the school is located;
• the child, and the parent applying for financial support, must be on the register of French citizens residing abroad held by the French Consulate of the host country;
• the child must be over 3 years old;
• the child must be attending a school accredited by the French Ministry of Education (‘établissement homologué par le ministère de l’Éducation nationale’), as is the case for La Petite Ecole Française;
A request for financial support must be made to the French Consulate.
After the terrible disaster that occurred on August 4, 2020 in the Lebanese capital, the AEFE is joining the Solidarité Laïque, the Mlf, AFLEC and the ALFM Union to support a fundraising in favour of public school students of Beirut. It will thus allow them to be equipped with school supplies for the coming school year.
A limited number of places are still available for some levels. Please contact
Amandine Codorniou (+44 (0) 208 960 1278 firstname.lastname@example.org)